For more information
The first wooden view-tower on the Jeřabina hill was inaugurated on October 10, 1884 but the weather conditions were so severe that the tower was pulled down at the turn of the 1880s and 1890s and its repairs started. During WWI and WWII the tower was often taken in parts which were used as necessary material for the war industry. In the spring of 2009 the company Sport areál Klíny in co-operation with the Statutory City of Most, along with the companies United Energy, a.s. and Emeran 1860, s.r.o., started the restoration of the view-tower according to its design from 1929. The view-tower is located at an altitude of 788 m above sea level and its "re-inauguration" was held on the 28th of June 2009. Now, the view-tower is open to the public.